- Quip Notifications in Salesforce: Get Quip notifications in Salesforce with the new (and aptly named) Quip Notifications component. Not only will users be notified of mentions and comments in embedded documents, they'll also be able to search, filter, and mark those notifications as read. All this without ever leaving Salesforce.
- Quip Actions for Salesforce Processes and Flows: Salesforce Process Builder and Flow Builder now include standard Quip actions, so you can easily include Quip documents and chat rooms in your automated Salesforce processes. Even better, you can create customized auto-fill templates based on specific actions in connected Salesforce records. Relax and let machines do the work for you.
- Quip for Sales Cloud: Boost productivity throughout the deal cycle with collaborative docs directly inside Sales Cloud. Deploy customizable Quip document templates in your record pages, and even use mail-merge syntax to auto-fill new documents with data from corresponding Salesforce fields. Get that money.
- Quip for Service Cloud: Resolve cases faster by centralizing case data, escalations, and team communications in embedded, collaborative documents and chat rooms. Use Service Cloud–specific templates to get everyone on the same page (quite literally), turn chaos into process, and help you better support your customers.
- Easy Member Provisioning for Salesforce Orgs: Now it just takes a few clicks to provision everyone from a Salesforce org to your Quip site. No more manually entering each user's name and email address in the Quip Admin console, no more fiddling with CSVs. Just smooooooth integration.
- Streamlined Quip Setup in Salesforce: We eliminated the step where you had to enable Files Connect, shaving a few valuable minutes off the whole rigamarole.
Footnote: These features will be available in the Salesforce Summer ‘19 release, but can be previewed in your Sandbox Instance now.
Versions: Quip for Salesforce Summer '19